Skateboards were used for playing or making fun when in the early days. The picture changed when skateboard manufacturers first introduced electric skateboards.
Now, the electric skateboard has gained a lot of popularity due to its ease of use. Just set a speed on your remote, cruise to your destination, and tap your brakes with the push of a button.
Ahh! how much easier riding has become!
Are you looking for the best Electric Skateboards? Well, we know how to make it easier for you.
In this article, we've brought you some refreshing look electric skateboards on amazon right now, which are really worth spending your hard-earned money on.
We've also looked at the many options for different buyers and even put together a detailed buying guide for each product to help you identify important features as you make your decision.
Why Use an Electric Skateboard?
Here are some basics use cases of an electric skateboard.
- With an electric skateboard, you can ride at a faster speed than a simple skateboard.
- You don't have to sit in heavy traffic jams. So, it saves your time.
- These electric skateboards' innovative braking system ensures control over the rider's speed even on various uphill, downhill, or uneven surfaces.
What To Look for When Choosing One?
There are many new companies that sell low-quality and fake skateboards at low prices. Consumers buy these without any consideration and later get cheated.
If you want to avoid such scams, consider the following steps before buying an electric skateboard:
Motor Type - Consider whether your motor is a hub motor. Because, as the market grew, riders showed a clear preference for hub motors. It is more reliable and less troublesome and it much quieter than belt-driven motors. Hub motors require less maintenance, allow kick pushes, and have less lag.
Battery - Battery is a very significant thing. An efficient and high-quality battery can give you the best pleasure in your riding. So definitely confirm this before buying.
Speed and Charge Time - Although speed and charge times are what most people know to check. However, many companies provide ranges for these components. In this case, always go for a lower time. That's because the maximum numbers given by the company are often something you’ll rarely find yourself in when riding.
Weight - This is simple but crucial. An electric skateboard weighs up to a few pounds. If you plan to travel with your electric skateboard and want to carry it after riding, a few pounds of weight can be a hindrance. In this case, you can choose a skateboard that is as lightweight as possible.
Stiff or Flexible - Before buying an electric skateboard you need to consider what kind of terrain you will be riding it on. If you want to ride over tight gravel and potholes, lean towards a flexible board. On the other hand, stiffer boards, fiberglass, or similar skateboards are best for smooth pavement and asphalt.
Warranty, and Spare Part - Lastly, always check the warranty and spare parts availability. Each of these things can become your worst nightmare if they do not stay properly.
6 Best Electric Skateboards on Amazon
Now, the time has come, let's see the best electric skateboards list. We hope this list helps you to determine the best electric skateboard on Amazon.
1. BASE CAMP Electric Skateboard by BASE CAMP
The Base Camp Electric Skateboard is a model that imposes safety for the rider. Its amazing bash guard ensures that the kick tail is free from scratches and protects the deck from damage.
Usually, an electric skateboard is very thick and heavy because of its electronic parts. However, the base camp electric skateboard weighs only 5.5 kg which makes it easier for the rider to carry and control.
Its long-range battery has a maximum range of 9 miles and; Equipped with a high-current charger that takes only 2-4 hours to fully charge. Which is really ideal for commuting or running other errands.
This electric longboard has a four-speed mode and four brake modes, which can be freely switched forward, backward, brake, or acceleration mode. It carries riders up to 220 pounds (100 kg). It has 90mm 85A PU wheels which are adult friendly for riding on bumpy terrain with a smooth and stable riding experience.
A lightweight board is already an advantage for many but besides that, it is rare to own one with a bag. Yes, it's true now, the Base Camp Electric Skateboard comes with a carrying backpack, which has user-friendly pockets for its users to store their phones, remotes, etc.
- Price - $399
- Battery - 4000 mAh (UL 2272, CE Certified)
- Motor - 300w Brushless Single Hub Motor
- Speed - 10 Miles / 16 Km Per Hour
- Deck Length - 74 Centimeters
- Mode - 4 Speed and Brake Mode
- Wheel Size - 90 Millimeters
- Item Weight - 5.5 Kilograms/11 lbs
- Load Capacity - 220 Pounds(100 Kg)
- Only 5.5 kg lightweight skateboard
- Holds a maximum load of 220lbs(100 kg)
- Comes with eight layers of stable and flexible maple wood
- Bash guard that protects the tail of the skateboard
- Adult friendly for riding on bumpy terrain with a smooth and stable riding experience
- The extraordinary speed that goes up to about 10 miles / 16 km per hour
- Comes with a significant 100 Days Warranty
- Not yet!
2. 38" Hurricane Electronic Skateboard by BILTZART
The 38" Hurricane Electric Longboard comes with a 2022 new release wireless remote. If you are looking for something like that, then it can be the best for you. A wireless remote is very easy to hold and controls acceleration and deceleration with reverse capability. Although, the remote control is rechargeable and it comes with a wrist strap.
It can run at a maximum speed of 19 MPH and a range of 6-10 miles and equip with a secured 36V, 4.0Ah. Besides, its 144Wh lithium-Ion battery pack can complete a charge in just 3 hours.
Its 350W brushless hub motor is more reliable and less troublesome. This hub motor gives the board an aesthetically pleasing look to the overall design.
Another beautiful feature is its 7-ply maple wood deck, which is sandwiched between 2 layers of bamboo on top and bottom of the board. Moreover, the board supports up to a maximum weight of 250 pounds.
- Price - $229
- Battery - 144Wh Lithium-Ion
- Motor - 350W Brushless Hub Motor
- Max Speed - 19 MPH
- Deck Length - 38 Inches
- Mode - 4 Speed and Brake Mode
- Item Weight - 8.35 Kilograms
- Load Capacity - 250 Pounds
- A 19 MPH and a range of 8-10 miles great speed
- Offers cruise control
- Holds a maximum load of 250 Pounds
- 2022 new released wireless remote
- An extended 3-month warranty
- Little heavy
3. Tornado II Electric Skateboard by SKATEBOLT
The Tornado II is a reliable ride packed with safety features and plenty of support. This classic motorized longboard/electric skateboard has become one of the best-selling motorized longboards on the market.
It has an upgraded awesome 7500 mAh battery and also travels up to 21-24 miles in medium mode. With dual motors, its running speed goes up to 26 mph and it's powerful enough to climb 25% steep hills.
It has 4-speed modes that make it easy for beginners to learn and advanced skaters to enjoy maximum speed. The skateboard is constructed of sturdy 8-ply maple that can comfortably support up to 280 lbs.
Most interestingly, it has two LED taillights that ensure safe riding on dark roads and will warn any vehicles behind you when you hit the brakes while on busy city streets. Also, its regenerative brake system makes riding safer for passengers.
- Price - $469
- Battery - 7500 mAh 18650 Power Lithium Cell (High Safety)
- Max Speed - 26 MPH
- Motor - 250W x 2 (500W in All)
- Deck Width - 9.4 Inches
- Wheels - 90mm PU
- Item Weight - 19 lbs/8.5kg
- Load Capacity - 280 Pounds
- 7500 mAh battery with high safety
- Long range up to 24miles/38km and top speed up to 26 mph/42kmph
- Four modes for both beginners and advanced skaters
- Classic design that already conveys power and durability
- Improved stability during high-speed riding
- Great speed while going uphill
- Offers cruise control
- Equipped with safety tail lights
- 6 months incomparable warranty
- Not suitable for uneven terrain
4. NG3 Electric Skateboard by SWAGTRON
The NG3 Electric Skateboard is equipped with smart sensors that detect the rider's weight and speed and will stop immediately when it is dropped. This caps its top speed at 9.3 mph as well as makes it easier for little ones to handle.
It focuses on control and comfort. It's for young riders who love the real feel of carving on a skateboard. Its 8.9-inch wide deck is made from ultra-dense polypropylene that won't fade or crack so it will look as good as the first even on its 1000th ride.
The NG3 board weighs just under 8 pounds, yet is strong enough to support riders up to 150 pounds. It is easy to carry as it is light and small.
Swagtron ensures world-class support for its customers. They are fully staffed in the US by their team of experts and support users via phone, email, or live chat.
- Price - $129
- Max Speed - 9.3 mph
- Deck Width - 8 Inches
- Deck Length - 20 Inches
- Wheels - 72 Millimeters
- Weight - 7.7 Pounds (4.83 Kg)
- Load Capacity - 150 Pounds
- It ensures protection against overvoltage, overcharging and temperature rise
- Powerful and smart sensors that detect weight and speed as well as automatically turn off the board in seconds when you dismount
- With enough flexibility to deliver a smooth ride
- Ultra-durable that's small and light yet supports up to 150 pounds
- It takes only 1.5 hours to fully charge
- Light up taillights
- An extended 3-month warranty
- Can't ride manually if the battery dies
5. H20 Electric Skateboard by TEAMGEE
If you are a beginner or intermediate rider then the Teamgee H20 electric skateboard should be your 1st choice because it is designed that way. On the open road and in congested cities, the H20 will bring you the speed and responsiveness you need for smooth navigation in traffic.
Its powerful 1200W hub motor can give you lightning-fast acceleration and access to a top speed of 26 Mph/42Kph, which will thrill and delight the rider on any city street.
The H20 longboard skateboards reach a top speed of 24mph and climb at a 30-degree angle. Its high-performance battery takes just 4 hours to charge.
Teamgee H20 has passed the UL safety test and comes with a 3-months warranty and 24 hours of online customer service.
- Price - $ 450
- Battery - 7500mAh
- Max Speed - 26 mph/ 42 kph
- Motor - 1200W Hub Motors
- Wheels - 90 Millimeters
- Item Weight - 9. kg/ 21 Pounds
- Load Capacity - 286 Pounds
- Charging Time - 4 hours
- It has a super fast speed of 26 mph
- Climbs up to a 30-degree angle
- So fast, even for a heavier guy
- The functions of the remote are easy
- Exciting 3-month warranty and their 24-hour customer service
- Little difficult to carry
6. H2B Electric Skateboard by JKING
The H2B electric skateboard features 350W dual brushless hub motors and its wireless remote support the board climbing up to a maximum angle of 12°. You can even make this electric skateboard just like a normal board without the motor. It's easy to use wherever you are.
Its powerful 4000mAh lithium battery allows the electric skateboard to move at a maximum speed of 16.7mph. It is a light and fast electric board. Amazingly, it can carry up to 210 Pounds despite weighing only 12.3 Pounds. It is also suitable for skaters aged 12+ to adults.
The H2B electric skateboard is made of 2-ply bamboo and 6-ply maple, providing flexibility for a smooth ride. Its waterproof surface makes riding your skateboard safe, so it's a great choice for commuting or cruising the streets.
- Price - $299
- Battery - 29.4v 4000mAh and 118Wh Lithium-Ion
- Max Speed - 16.7mph
- Motor - 700W Hub-Motor
- Deck Width - 9.5 Inches
- Deck Length - 31.7 Inches
- Wheels - 83 Micron
- Item Weight - 12.3 Pounds
- Load Capacity - 210 Pounds
- Great load capacity compared to weight
- Entry-level price
- Multi-function remote control is convenient to switch freely
- Fully charged within 4 hours
- Incredible 12-month warranty
- Can't climb steep hills
If you want to buy an electric skateboard using the eCommerce website then Amazon is the best option for you. Here you can get unlimited skateboards. But sometimes these huge amount products will create confusion.
In this case, we hope this article helps you a lot to find a suitable skateboard for you.
So why wait?
Let's give your daily ride a new look by choosing one of the current best electric skateboards on Amazon.
If you have any queries feel free to let us know in the comments below.