If you regularly clean and maintain your electric board, it will last a long time and ride at its best:
1. Always clean your bearings for the best roll and quietest/smoothest ride(including the bearing in the drive gear).
2. Always check all screws/nuts throughout the skateboard are tight(truck nuts, wheel nuts, etc.)
3. Keep the battery fully charged at ALL times.
4. Always store your board at room temperature (not in a hot car!)
5. Clean your board from dust and dirt so its looks and rides as new at all times. Use a damp & dry cloth to clean.