No Products in the Cart
If you regularly clean and maintain your electric board, it will last a long time and ride at its best:
1. Always clean your bearings for the best roll and quietest/smoothest ride(including the bearing in the drive gear).
2. Always check all screws/nuts throughout the skateboard are tight(truck nuts, wheel nuts, etc.)
3. Rotate the wheels on the skateboards as you would do so with any skateboard, as the drive wheel will wear the fastest.
4. Keep the battery fully charged at ALL times.
5. Always store your board at room temperature (not in a hot car!)
6. Clean your board from dust and dirt so its looks and rides as new at all times. Use a damp & dry cloth to clean.